A Comprehensive Range of Test Sieves
Essa maintains substantial stocks of our own privately labelled test sieves in a range of common diameters: 100 mm, 200 mm, 300 mm and 450 mm.
These test sieves are manufactured to internationally recognised quality assurance standards. They are individually checked throughout manufacture either by optical projection or highly sophisticated computer scanning techniques and are certified for compliance with ISO 3310.
Each sieve is issued with a unique serial number and a certificate of compliance for full product traceability.
Essa specialises in sieves of stainless steel frame and mesh construction that are inherently more robust, durable and corrosion resistant than traditional brass sieves.
Benefits and Features of the Essa Test Sieve
Sieves can often look alike, but take a closer look and you’ll find that they are not all the same. In fact there can be some very important differences that may affect the results, performance or life of the sieve.
Here are some the key features you will find in the Essa test sieve:
- Sturdy rim: strong and easy to handle
- Exact frame: rugged and uniform with positive nesting
- Fillet: no sample is trapped between the mesh and the frame
- Ergonomically designed: no raw edges and comfortable to handle
- Evenly tensioned mesh: precise and accurate results
- No cavities: totally sealed frame with no crevices to trap sample
- Precision mesh: high-tech optical equipment accurately measures apertures
- Fully traceable: individually numbered serial number
- High quality stainless steel frame: minimal corrosion and long lasting
Essa’s test sieves are complimented by a range of robust sieve shakers that handle screens up to 450 mm in diameter.
Pictured to the left is the Essa 3D Digital sieve shaker that accommodates 8 full height 200 mm diameter sieves plus lid and receiver