Multi-Func Bench & Floor Scales
SARTORIUS MIRAS: QUALITY MEETS AFFORDABILITY
- Large (1 inch) backlit “Amber” LCD display
- 15,000 digit external displayed resolution
- Fast stabilization time
- Selectable weighing units: kg, lbs, oz & grams
- Checkweighing with numerical input (HI|OK|LO displayed symbols for easy reference)
- Counting with fixed reference samples: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100
- Stainless steel weighing pan
- Painted steel frame
- IP65 protection (weighing platform)
- Optional Battery operation (six “D” size batteries)
- Built-in overload protection (150% of capacity)
Simple “functionality” and “general” weighing
Simple “functionality” and “general” weighing Easy set-up and installation allow you to get started quickly and efficiently. Attach the column and plug your scale in and you are ready to weigh – minimal warm-up time is needed. Large “On|Off”, “Tare” & “Zero” keys make for convenient and easy use.
Selectable numeric lower and upper limits provide easy and convenient set-up. Display shows HI|OK|LO for easy operator reference.
Simple counting function
Select fixed reference sample (5, 10, 20, 50, 100) from menu. Place exact number of parts to be counted onto the scale and press enter. Then place the remainder of your parts to be counted; the total number of pieces is shown on the display instantly.
With Miras indicators, users can deduct and store the weight by pressing the tare button repeatedly, up to the scale’s capacity, and can then toggle between gross and net weight. This function is ideal for weighing multiple ingredients for formulation purposes.
Easy-to-use tare function with Gross|Net weight display
Place a container on the platform and press the tare key. The tare is automatically stored in memory and the net weight is displayed. The user can easily toggle the display between gross and net weight by pressing the Gross |Net key.